InnJoo Vision is yet another device from the company, featuring a 5.8-inches 18:9 ratio screen display with an edge to edge bezel-less build. It also features a fingerprint sensor located at the back, 4G LTE enabled, 13MP rear camera plus 5MP front camera.
InnJoo Vision came running on Android 7.0 Nougat straight from the box, powered by MediaTek chipset coupled with 1GB of RAM plus 16GB internal memory. It also comes with a Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable battery.
Have a look at the full specifications of the phone below.
InnJoo Vision Full Phone Specifications and Price
- 2G: GSM 900 / 1800 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- Dimensions: 151.9 x 73.1 x 8.45 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- Display: 5.8-inch, 1440 x 720 pixels, IPS 2.5D curved glass, 2 points touchscreen
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Ambient, Proximity, Gravity
- Colours: Galaxy Black. Aurora Blue. Rosy Brown.
- Processor Type: Quad-core 1.45 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6737T
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-T720 MP2 600MHz
- RAM 1 GB
- Internal: 16 GB
- External: MicroSD up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Rear: 13 megapixels, f/2.0, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels, f/2.0, SoftLight Selfie
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Stereo
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Battery Capacity Li-ion 3000mAh
- Talk Time: 8hrs
- Standby Time 250hrs
- Charging: Regular
- Announced: October 2017
- Availability: November 2017
- Price: About $125 USD / N45,000 in Nigeria.