It is really annoying when you beloved android smartphone goes missing, but the worst part of losing your smartphone is all the files, photos, contacts, emails and other private stuffs.
With Google’s Android Device Manager, you can easily track your lost Android device. It is important that every android user activate this option on their device just in case of necessity.
Android Device Manager is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to track your Android device. The best thing about it is that you don’t need to have the app installed on the missing phone to track it.
The only requirement is that your device must be connected to your Google account with location access turned on and must be connected to the internet.
With Android Device Manager, you can perform the following actions;Sponsored Links:
- Make the smartphone to ring at Maximum volume for 5 minutes straight.
- Remotely lock the phone.
- Wipe all the data and information stored on the device.
Requirements To Track Your Android Device
- Location access must be turned on on your device
- Device must be connected to your google account
- Have an internet access on the device.
Go to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager, log in your google account and track your phone. Simple and easy.