In this article, You will learn How to Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number.
Why Gmail? Because Gmail is the world’s most popular and largest free email service provided by Google. It allows you to send unlimited emails, receive emails, etc. Also, many more things your can do with Google Mail such as you can easily access to Google services (i.e. YouTube, Google Driver, Google Maps and much more).
One more biggest reason to Use Gmail is that it’s Google’s product and it is the most trusted email provider in the world. Yes, Gmail is accepted by almost all the websites during registration or signup.
So, are you trying to Create Gmail account without phone number verification? Here is the simplest way to do it.
How to Create Gmail Account Without Phone Number?
Below are the simple trick to make unlimited Gmail Account without Verifying or providing any mobile number. Just follow the below mentioned simple steps.
Steps to Create Gmail Account without Mobile Number:
- At First, You need to have an Android device or you can use BlueStack on your PC.
- Open your Android Device
- Go to Setting and Open it,
- You will see on “Accounts” option, open that just by clicking on it,
- Once you open Account option, click on “Add account“
- On the next screen, click on “Google“
- Now click on “Create a new account“
- Now enter your “First Name” and “Last Name” and then click on NEXT
- On the next screen, enter your desired Email Username and click NEXT. When your username is available then enter the password for your Gmail account and click on NEXT button.
- After entering the password, Google will ask you to enter your mobile number. But, now you don’t have to enter any number, yeah, just click on “Skip” button and click NEXT.
- At last, Google will ask you to select your payment details but no need to enter. Just click on “Remind me later” and click NEXT.
- Congrats, you have successfully created your Gmail account without any mobile number.
Note: Always add recovery email in that Gmail account because of security reason, after 2-3 days, Google may ask you to set mobile number if you don’t set recovery mail
- If you follow all the steps correctly, then I am sure, You will end up creating your Gmail Account without Phone Number. Also, you can do all these steps again and again if you need unlimited Gmail Account without verifying your mobile number. Sometimes, it may show you some error, in that case, you can remove old signed in Google account from your Android phone and after that follow these trick, you will be 100% successful in creating Gmail Account without Mobile Number.