In this post we shall be looking at the 6 best Android Web browsers plus their Features. This will enable you to make the right choice on which Web browser to use when next you want to surf the Internet with your Android phone and get the best experience.
Billions of people access the internet via Mobile phone especially Android smartphone on a daily basis. Before you can browse or access the internet, you need a web browser to do so. Not just any web browser but a browser that has more features to render page very fast, good user interface, easy navigation and more others.
Before we call a web browser the best browser, there are certain features you need to check out for; they are speed, user interface (UI), security management, download manager, sync across devices, and data management. Though all web browsers have their own pros and cons, Read on to find out the 6 best Android web browsers.
This list of the 6 best Android web browser and their features is compiled based on experience and usage.
Find below the list of 6 Best Android Web Browsers And Their Features.
1. Google Chrome Browser for Android
Google Chrome is one of the best Android browsers and it is pre-installed on virtually all Android devices out there. Some Android users say they use Chrome for this reason. It was there ready on their first Android device and they have stayed with it.
Apart from the fact that it is owned and managed by Google and pre-installed on most Android devices, it is a very fast browser. It offers you an awesome user experience while surfing the internet. Its data saver feature is very close to that of Opera Max. Google Chrome is also versatile because of numerous awesome extensions. It easily renders any website either it is HTML5 or flash supported. These features are available on both the regular and beta version of Chrome browser for Android. It also feature Web Push notification. The best browser to visit this blog on Android is Chrome because with it, you can comment easily, and also get full features of this blog.
Other Features of Chrome Browser
- Chrome’s Do not track feature ensures your security on the web.
- Built in Data saver for bandwidth control or optimized data usage.
- History, Favorite/Bookmarks Sync across all device.
- Private/Incognito mode to maintain privacy.
- Voice search for instant searches.
- Self customizable interface.
2. Opera Browser for Android
Opera browser is undoubtedly one of the best Android browsers around with over 50 million installation from Google play store. It is well known for its data saving feature, low RAM and battery usage, simple, but yet awesome user interface and it has been around for a very long time.
I have been using Opera browser on mobile device since the era of Java phones. Opera has been used on desktop for over 20 years and its Android version is nothing but awesome with virtually all its desktop features plus extra features. All in all, the best feature Opera browser is loved for is the built in data saving feature to compress webpages, videos and files.
Other Features of Opera Browser of Android
- Opera Turbo helps render web pages faster and save data.
- Easy tabs navigation.
- Private tab added to safeguard your privacy.
- Ads blocker included.
- Easy management of all your download.
- Sync data across all devices.
3. UC Browser for Android
UC browser is another great web browser for Android devices. It is known for its awesome download manager which offers fast downloading speed with resume support option. UC browser allows you to download multiple files without slowing down internet speed. It also has a file manager that helps manage the downloads. UC browser is only good and recommended for downloading files cos of its pause/resume feature.
Other Features of UC Browser for Android
- Easy, smooth and awesome browsing experience.
- File manager to manage all downloads.
- High speed downloading with resume capability.
- Incognito Mode for private browsing.
- UC Turbo to render webpages for faster browsing experience.
- Supports Flash.
4. Mozilla Firefox Browser for Android
Mozilla Firefox is not only one of the best Android browsers, but also one of the most used web browsers across all operating system. Mozilla Firefox is an open source browser which opens it to lot of awesome features and customization. Its reader mode allows you read articles online without worrying about clutter like ads. It is among the few Android web browsers that support flash. Personally, I don’t like Mozilla for Android but it’s cool for PC.
Firefox for android is known for its self customization, awesome browsing experience, ability to save webpages for later viewing, and supports tons of Adds-ons.
Other Features of Mozilla Firefox for Android
- Self customisable home panels.
- Easy Sync of history/bookmarks across device.
- Supports add-ons for different tasks.
- Private browsing supported.
- Supports various gestures.
- Flash supported.
- Do not track feature for save web surfing.
5. Dolphin Browser for Android
This is one of the best android browsers I have used. It is very fast and manages open tabs in an awesome manner. It has a simple, yet powerful user interface (UI). It also has other great features.
Other Features of Dolphin Browser
- Browser store for installing apps and add-ons.
- Numerous gestures for surfing experience.
- Custom rendering engine for optimized browsing speed.
- Flash player is supported.
- Classic and list style tab browsing.
- One tap sharing to other apps and social networks.
- Highly customizable with control panel.
6. CM Browser for AndroidSponsored Links:
Though CM browser is new in the game, it has found its way to the list of top browsers for Android because it is light and fast. After using this browser, I always find myself crawling back to it when the priority is to access the internet faster. It has high downloading speed and uses low RAM and memory. It does not have some of the powerful features that Chrome, UC, and Firefox do, but it does a great job at accessing the internet faster.
Other Features of CM Browser for Android
- Browsing protection.
- Speed dial.
- Security and Privacy.
- Page translator.
- Text search.
- Font size adjustment.
Where To Download Any Of The 6 best Android Web browsers Above
All of the listed Android web browsers above are all on Google Playstore. You can head over to Google playstore to download any of the above mentioned 6 best Android Web browsers.
Are you using a different browser which is not listed above? Kindly comment below to let us know about it.Sponsored Links: