If you do business online and looking for alternatives to PayPal in order to transfer and receive money online or process your online payment, you can check them out here in this topic. Some of this alternatives requires you to pay for the service and they are worth to rely on without using PayPal.
Top 6 PayPal Alternatives
- 2CheckOut: is an online payment processor that accepts Paypal payments as well as major credit cards. They target a global customer-base and also offer a dynamic shopping cart that will convert your prices into local currencies hmmmmm if you have a an international-base customer, it will be more handy.
- Click2Sell: If you are selling a digital products like ebooks, softwares or even membership then click2sell is the best for you because it combines e-commerce with affiliate marketing as one. One of the feature is that it you would be able to send out broadcast emails to your customers to let them know about a new product release or a promotion.
- Google wallet: With Google Wallet, you can send and receive money for free from anyone in the U.S. with a Gmail address. If you want to send money through your credit card, then there is a fee of 2.9%.
- Venmo: Easily send money to your friends or family instantly by mobile phone, email, or Facebook. Using Venmo is completely free as long as you are relying on either a bank account, accepted debit card, or your Venmo balance to fund your payments.
- Skrill: Is one of the most popular online payment processor which has more than 37 millions of users 200 countries with more than 40 currencies. Once you receive payment, you can apply for a MasterCard debit card and withdraw the cash from an ATM, receive the funds via check, or deposit them directly to your bank account.
- Payoneer: Payoneer offers prepaid MasterCard debit cards for payroll and travel. Web based companies can apply to become a Payoneer partner which will allow them to pay their employees or organizational members with a MasterCard accepted all over the world.